30 Jul 2009

I wish...

 ....I was one of those kids!

Wouldn't it  be nice if one can sit next to a man like that - talking, arguing, smiling and laughing? Wouldn't it be thrilling to receive the shocks that his words send down one's consciousness in person?

But then, that doesn't matter. Were he alive today, he would have replied - "Its not the things that give you pleasure. But the act of 'thinking about' them."


 అదీ సంగతి!!


 





"Outward manifestations of corruption are just symptoms. The cause if inside. Selfishness. When I say corrupt, it is the cause that I am referring to. Don't be corrupt. *It doesn't matter if you die for it*"

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Happiness, Need and Conflicts - SN Balagangadhara

Insightful paper from one of the greatest philosopher I have known so far. SN Balagangadhara . Full paper here . How important is to teach t...