9 Jun 2009

I am, I am, I am

 The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.  -- Stray Birds

Every man and woman are so important in their own views as if the sun, the moon and the earth - he whole universe is a sort of silly arrangement that exist merely to keep them entertained.
What difference does your pain make to the course of the sun, he still rises and sets as he does, every day. What difference does your smile make to a volcano that is about to erupt? Why would seasons care for your moods and sentiments?
Are you not a silent listener of a grand symphony that this universe is?

4 comments:

  1. "Are you not a silent listener of a grand symphony that this universe is? "

    Yes I am.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say its Symphony, Its more like cacophony :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. depends on where you stand. If you are unmarried like me, universe is more of a symphony, As soon as you get married, it becomes a cacophony! Lol, I am kidding :)

    Oh so you watched Dead Poet's Society, very good. Now watch "Rain Man" - you'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

On Happiness, Need and Conflicts - SN Balagangadhara

Insightful paper from one of the greatest philosopher I have known so far. SN Balagangadhara . Full paper here . How important is to teach t...