4 Sept 2011

Dear Krishna deva...



antakaale cha maameva smaranmuk{}tvaa kalevaram.h . 
yaH prayaati sa madbhaavaM yaati naastyatra sa.nshayaH
                                                                -- Chapter 8, Bhagavad Gita

"One who remembers me at the moment of death. relinquishing the body ascends and achieves My nature. There is certainly no doubt about this"

Dear Krishna deva,

Are you saying that I can lie, steal, whore, kill, use facebook and I can get away with all these with just a shoutout from deathbed? I heard about all the kinky stuff you did at Repalle; gopikas, wives and all that stuff but I didn't know you were such a narcissist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Happiness, Need and Conflicts - SN Balagangadhara

Insightful paper from one of the greatest philosopher I have known so far. SN Balagangadhara . Full paper here . How important is to teach t...