Damned be him that says enlightenment is not easy! Damned be him that says 'you can't unlearn Maaya'. Take my word to it - It is ridiculously easy. One gets ample opportunities to 'realize' it, 'attain' it in one's life. You get a lot of opportunities too, the problem is that you don't pay attention. I did, and here is the truth -
I am that!
I am the screw-er, the screwed and the very act of screwing.
I am That!!
NOW, am I not enlightened?
16 Nov 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Happiness, Need and Conflicts - SN Balagangadhara
Insightful paper from one of the greatest philosopher I have known so far. SN Balagangadhara . Full paper here . How important is to teach t...
-
My dearest, First of all, how should I address you? unborn? yet-to-be-born? Oh well, how unfitting these words are, how harsh the sounds as...
-
" కులము గలుగు వాడు గోత్రంబు గలవాఁడు విద్య చేత విర్ర వీగు వాఁడు పసిడి గలుగు వాని బానిస కొడుకులు విశ్వరాభిరామ వినుర వేమ ...
-
The problem with being in love is that everything doubles! Joy, pain, sorrow, hurt.. everything!! The more you get closer to her, more you r...
You are also the Doer and the Dude :))
ReplyDeleteవావ్...
ReplyDelete