30 Oct 2008

Blog Trivia

Why this blog?

I do not *expect* anyone to read this blog. I have nothing to give to this world. I don't produce knowledge. Only a few in society produce knowledge, the rest thrive on it. I belong to the latter group.

Anyone that happens to read this, are warmly welcome. This blog is covered by UG Krishnamurthy license: "You are free to reproduce, distribute, interpret, misinterpret, distort, garble, do what you like, even claim authorship, without my consent or the permission of anybody"

Why writing? Writing is a process which clarifies thought. Writing is a learning process. Its a way of teaching yourself what you already know.

This is not a 'Telugu-only' blog. Neither is it English only. I am not well versed with either of these to write intelligibly.

Is this blog original? It is not. There is nothing wrong in being unoriginal when one hasn't evolved to the state of being completely original.

Change is the only constant thing. People evolve, thoughts evolve. I can't stand by what I said a week ago. Do not expect me to.

"This is load of crap! this guy is clueless" -- Yes. You have a choice. Ignore this blog. Never visit again. Wouldn't make any difference. Neither to you, nor to me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow

    Man this is the best "About" page I have read so far.

    -Vasavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copy Paste Wisdom indeed. Feel like copy-pasting it in to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

On Happiness, Need and Conflicts - SN Balagangadhara

Insightful paper from one of the greatest philosopher I have known so far. SN Balagangadhara . Full paper here . How important is to teach t...