19 Dec 2009

Avatar

My five year old cousin took James Cameron's Avatar rather seriously. He goes to the balcony every now and then, looks at the sky and shouts "kooo...hooo...hooo..", waving both hands as if he is mocking at some imaginary creature, and patiently waits for the yellow dragon (don't know what they call it in the movie) to come!

Failure of his repeated attempts at pleasing the Yellow Dragon doesn't seem to have dampened his spirits. He tries again and again experimenting with different ways of shouting, "troooo...hoooo", "yeee..haaaaa" etc., That was funny!


Btw, I watched Avatar in Telugu. Watching Pandora people talk Srikakulam Telugu (ఈ ఆడకూతుర్ని నువ్వే కాపాడాలి తల్లా..) was like eating ice cream and aavakaya simultaneously!

5 comments:

  1. (ఈ ఆడకూతుర్ని నువ్వే కాపాడాలి తల్లా..) was like eating ice cream and aavakaya simultaneously!

    hhahahhaaa kEka tammudu...."troooo...hoooo", "yeee..haaaaa"

    ReplyDelete
  2. did praveen write the dubbing dialog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I got the link to ur blog from my frnd arien78.

    (ఈ ఆడకూతుర్ని నువ్వే కాపాడాలి తల్లా..) was like eating ice cream and aavakaya simultaneously!

    movie chusinappudu nenu kooda ilaane anukunna... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA.

    Frankly, I didn't like Avatar at all. When I said it out, my pals gave me a look that said "What a taste". :( But nevermind; I still don't like that movie. :D

    ReplyDelete

On Happiness, Need and Conflicts - SN Balagangadhara

Insightful paper from one of the greatest philosopher I have known so far. SN Balagangadhara . Full paper here . How important is to teach t...